Tuesday 18 August 2015

Good/bad or strange things in this semester


Hi class!
Today I´m going to talk to you about a good/ bad or strange things in this semester
Well.. this semester in the university it has been complicated because we were in “arrest” for about two months so it was very long.. and now we have to make up all the lost time and teachers filled us with many jobs and we have much to read for the theoretical trade …so it´s very exhausting because I live veeery far!!!! And I doni e.l class
ongsnolidays and in the chris of the world!"gs in this semester
´t be accustomed to travel all days .. I lost the training

Good… after all…the arrest it was good for me because I spent a long time in my house and I love this :D I´m was lazy all the time and I woke up late  I went for walk in my village and I plant many trees for my plot :)  besides I saw many films and the serie  “Game of thrones” it´s the best serie of the world!!!!!!!! I recommend it completely!

And the bad of the “arrest” in this semester is that we lost many subjects and we have to be in class in the National Holidays and in the Christmas and that´s too bad =(
Finally the strange things I don´t know :S difficult  I think there isn´t unusual thong.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Game of Thrones it's a great serie I waiting for the next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a lot of series too :D the best part of the semester

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never seen game of thrones :(

    ReplyDelete