Tuesday 11 August 2015

A movie that I love and a movie that I hate

Hi class!!
Today I´m going to talk about films especially a movie that I love and a movie that I hate

First I going to talk to you about my favourite movie..
Well I don´t have a favourite movie, because I like many films, one of this film is “Inception” a British American science fiction written and coproduced by the director Christopher Nolan. The film is really nice, "inception", is the implantation of another person a idea subconscious, the visual effects and photography are awesome!!!. I like because it´s very psychological film and very interesting. Other movie that I like is “The science of sleep”, this film is a 2006 surrealistic science fantasy comedy film written and directed by Michel Gondry, I like because mixture surrealistic and reality elements, also is a psychology movie.

Second: A movie that I hate.. mmmm difficult I don´t remember but I think that  I don´t hate any movie

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment