Tuesday 11 August 2015

A day I always remember

Hi class today I´m going to talk about a day I always remember

I will never forget the day when I cut the eyelashes of my sister.
I love my sister!!!! When I was around five years ago and my sister was three years ago one day that my parents were sick and said to me “ Pamela didn´t do bad things” and I liked to contradict…. Was the perfect moment for did a crazy thing!!!!! In this period I wanted to be a hairdresser, it was my dream!!! That day I put my sister in a chair and started to realize my dream with the scissors :D I cut the eyelashes, the fringe and hair of my sister I threaten my sister to stayed quiet.. after that I cut my hair, fringe and eyelashes.
When my parents awoke I challenged much :(. It´s was a special day because all my family remember the day when with my sister stayed without tabs jiji


Cheers



1 comment: