Thursday 7 May 2015

SOMETHING THAT I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO



Hi classmates,
Today I´m going to talk to you about something that I always wanted  to do.

Well.. when I was a little child I was a very crazy girl and carried to my ideas, I don´t know how my mother had me patience, because I was a real “chucky”. In those years my dream was to fly like a birds. I said to my father  that I carried in the broom with a pillow and made me fly for all the garden.. for me was the best thing of the life!! I was a bird!!! and since this moment one of my dream was to fly!. In the present I always wanted to do Parachute jumping it´s a dream for me, the air ballon´s very magic!!. Someday I`m  going to do… but I`m imagine that it´s very expensive and I don´t know where make parachute jumping here in Chile…
One of the extreme things that I made it is “Swing” with my Little sister when I was around 18 years old in “Mahuida Park” in the commune La Reina. The experience was very exciting and incredible!!! afther that I´m feeling very liberating and relaxing.

This is a picture when I was in the heights with my sister (I´m in the left)





Other thing that I would like to do is jump in “Benji” it´s very extreme and made me scare!! but the sensation must be priceless.



No comments:

Post a Comment