Thursday 14 May 2015

About the protest in this week

Hi classmates, today I´m going to talk to you about the protest in this week
Well.. the current situation here in Chile is really bad… The education is really expensive so it isn´t accesible to everyone and teaching isn´t as good as in old times when my mother and my father studied. In this period the education and the health in Chile were free and the first quality!!! It wasn´t an “illusion” as the politicians say today… the theme is the money!! The fucking money… the fucking capitalism prevailing in all things everybody ( the politicians more) wants to win everywhere!!
I sometimes think… what´s the primordial the education or the health?... I think the health because it´s the essential for the life.
The strikes and marches are because there are a social discontent! the people got tired of that they put their hand to mouth, and they began to take to the streets to defender their human rights caught since the military dictatorship.
My opinion is that okay!! we have to stop being afraid!! I support this movement but I think which should unite the cause of health, because the people die all the time for not having the fucking money to pay their diseases and really made me feel bad!!!!!
I would prefer to get these things that we played them where it more hurts!!!! and one day all buuut aaaall of the people STOP to consume all the things in protest!! and hopefully be many more days for it hurts to much and really change things!!!!
We can !!





2 comments:

  1. I support the student movement as well, it is indispensable to change the current paradigm of education and savage capitalism. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we can against them :)

    ReplyDelete