Thursday 2 April 2015

Music memories





Hi classmates and teacher!

Today I´m going to talk to you about the music
Well… I love music it´s one of the thing that I love with all my heart.
When I was a Little child  the singer that I liked was Christina Aguilera, because her voice was very great and the music videos are very entertaining,  with my friend called Karla and my sister imitated her music videos and danced very much, I was very funny!. I don´t remember very much the music bands that I liked then.

The first concert that I went was in the athletic track at the Nacional stadium of a Chilean group called Lucybell I haved around ten years old till then I was a baby and I went with my friends Nathalie, Natalia and my parents was a lot of people but was an incredible experience.

I don´t remember the first album that I bought, but I remember for my birthday my father gave a cassette of a latinoamerican singer called Shakira I was very happy.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome your first concert, specially because was with Lucybell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina Aguilera was my first cd, ahahaha... I was 7 years...

    Don't do it crazy things Pamela, take care!

    see you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! it was the first disc of my sister too ajajaj I know every songs of this cd, I like her voice.
    you are precocious, pomelo jajajja a darks-baby in a concert jajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAH! I have one cassette of shakira too! and... about christine, few year ago I found in my father´s computer one of the most popular cd´s of cristina aguilera! ahahahahaha it's was so embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete