Thursday 9 April 2015

Cartoons


Hi class! Now I´m going to talk to you about the cartoons
Well.. in the present I´m not watch tv very much only I watch tv for see the serie “Pituca sin lucas” in the channel 9,  because I don´t have very much time for watch a cartoons and where I live my internet is very bad and I can´t see cartoons in internet… it´s awful! I can´t see music videos, it´s very sad.
However, as a child I watched a lot of cartoons, for example Sailor Mon, Ranma ½ and Goku, in this period I saw in secret, my mother didn´t leave watch cartoons, because it´s had very much violence, but in the same way I saw. I don´t remember  about the characters of the cartoons, only Ranma ½ where the protagonist was a man change into the woman, it´s a cartoon made in Japan, I like it because it was
very strange.


Whatever I`m think watching cartoons it´s not only for children, because for example the serie of animation “Adventure Time” help us stimulate the creativity and imagination I´m recommend to see this serie of animation to all student of art.

5 comments:

  1. i thinkthe same abou the cartoons there not only for children's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pomelo! is so sad that you can not see cartoons... I think that you need more "cartoon network" now! your situation is terrible!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pomelo! is so sad that you can not see cartoons... I think that you need more "cartoon network" now! your situation is terrible!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an entire collection of old Ranma 1/2 VHS videos...In the other hand, my little brother liked Sailor Moon very much!! so good cartoons...Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Maria. You should go back and see all the crtoons from your childhood. They're an essential part of your education. This was one of my favourites when I was a child.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ki99YBVKyw

    It was about South America and now I live here. It seems it was a big influence on me.

    ReplyDelete