Thursday 23 April 2015

My future job

Hi classmates! Today I´m going to talk to you about my future job
I´m would like to have a freelance job I don´t like work in a office!! I hate it! because it´s very closer and monotonous with much people and problems, is very stressful for me because I have a little claustrophobia.

The best work for me would be a work in my house, I would like to have a big workshop in my house with very much pencils, paint brush, oil paintings, and many different types of papers and lectern, with a beautiful garden view and with all my pets and my music very loudly!!!! because it`s the best company!

The true is I can´t imagine in a dependent working with schedules…by the contrary… my plan is make my own company of art interdisciplinary with my cousins, including musicians, designers, theaters, digital animation and with my psychology sister. Where there are outdoor and indoors spaces with a nice atmosphere. I would like to travel a lot in my job for learn about many realities in the different countries.

Also I´m thinking to take the pedagogy the next year, because the children are geniuses, are the best artists!!! I would like to guide and I get along well with the childrens, we could do a wonderful things!!!

Here is a picture of my future ecological house =)







No comments:

Post a Comment